Animal Feed Industry Data Book | Forecast 2030
Animal Feed Industry Data Book - Poultry Feed, Cattle Feed, Swine Feed, Aquafeed and Pet Food Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030
Grand View Research’s animal feed sector data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with a statistics e-book.
Access the Global Animal Feed Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Poultry Feed Market Report Highlights
The global poultry feed market size is likely to be valued at USD 238.9 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period.
- In terms of volume, the poultry feed market is likely to be valued at 604.5 kilotons by 2025
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing region across the globe in 2018
- Broilers emerged as the largest segment in the market with a share of over 60% both in terms of volume and revenue
- Royal DSM N.V.; Alltech Inc.; Novus International Inc.; Evonik Industries; Kent Nutrition Group, Inc.; and BASF are some of the companies present in the industry.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Animal Feed Industry Data Book - Poultry Feed, Cattle Feed, Swine Feed, Aquafeed and Pet Food Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 - 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Cattle Feed Market Report Highlights
The global cattle feed market size is anticipated to reach USD 96.2 billion by 2027 expanding at a CAGR of 3.2%.
- In 2019, soybean meal emerged as the largest ingredients segment owing to easy availability and low cost of these products
- In 2019, amino acids emerged as the largest additives segment as these acids play a vital role in developing healthy eyesight, adrenal & thyroid gland function, hair pigmentation, urea production, and animal growth, as well as act as antioxidants
- In 2019, dairy emerged as the largest application segment, due to the demand for milk products as a result of rising population in emerging economies across the globe.
Swine Feed Market Report Highlights
The global swine feed market size is expected to reach USD 135.7 billion by 2025, accelerating at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing regional market across the globe in 2018
- Amino acids segment emerged as the prominent additives segment, in terms of volume, in 2018 with a market share of 24.1%
- Asian countries, especially India and China, are likely to witness remarkable growth rate over the forecast period owing to increasing meat consumption
- The swine feed market is fragmented and competitive with the presence of major global players such as AFB International, Alltech, Evonik, DSM, Nutreco N.V., Archer Daniels Midland, and Cargill.
Go through the table of content of Animal Feed Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
Aquafeed Market Report Highlights
The global aquafeed market size is expected to reach USD 102.3 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
- Dry aquafeed form witnessed the fastest growth rate from 2023 to 2030 owing to its properties, such as easy production, quick transport, long storage life, and quick dispense into the fish culture environment
- Feed acidifiers are estimated to witness the fastest growth rate from 2022 to 2030 due to their ability to prevent the species from diseases, which are caused by E. coli and Salmonella. These additives are prepared from organic acids along with their salts and help in maintaining gastric acid levels in aquatic species
- The grower feed type will have a high growth rate during the forecast years due to its rising demand as it supports the continuous growth of the animals without burdening them with extra vitamins and minerals intake
- Sea bass application will witness a high growth rate from 2023 to 2030 due to its increasing consumption in the food industry because of its low calorie and high protein content. It is a carnivorous fish and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, and selenium. It also contains potassium, mercury, magnesium, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6
- Asia Pacific will emerge as the fastest-growing region from 2023 to 2030 owing to its favorable climatic conditions in countries like China and India, which help enhance the overall aquaculture industry production, thereby boosting the market growth
Pet Food Market Report Highlights
The global pet food market size is expected to reach USD 139.29 billion to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2023 to 2030.
- Dog food accounted for the fastest growth rate of more than 5.1%, owing to the increased awareness regarding dog health and benefits of healthy and balanced dog diet among the dog owners
- Dry Cat food type accounted for the fastest growth rate due to its benefits such as cost-effectiveness, ease and convenience of application, and long shelf life. Also, it allows free feeding to the cats which has increased their demand from cat-owners, where the cat prefers to consume round the clock, instead of feeding at specific mealtimes in a day
- The region of Central and South America accounted for the fastest growth rate of 6.0%. This is because of the growing population of number of Cats and Dogs, resulting in to rising pet food production
- Pet food manufacturers are extremely focused on enhancing & managing supply efficiency and ensuring their capability to compete with other players by addressing sourcing requirements, improving operating efficiency, reducing lead time, and increasing productivity. Increasing consumer awareness concerning toxicity of synthetic products and the side- effects observed in pets due to the consumption of such products have instigated several manufacturers in developed economies to produce organic pet foods
- There are number of people that suffer from pet allergies and hence do not prefer keeping a household pet. This is because of the presence of indoor allergens such as animal dander, molds, and dust mite dropping. There have been numerous cases of people suffering from diseases like asthma due to dog and cat allergies. This factor can be an important restraint of the market.
Manufacturers formulate animal feed as per the standard nutritional requirements of domesticated animals. The manufacturing process is similar to processed food, except for ingredients. Meat-based raw materials are processed/rendered to separate protein components, water, and fat. The manufacturing process also entails grinding, cooking, and mixing the aforementioned raw materials with other ingredients. The entire mixture is shaped into various forms depending on the requirements. Key manufacturers in the market comprise The J.M. Smucker Company; The Hartz Mountain Corporation; Mars, Incorporated; Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.; Nestlé Purina; LUPUS Alimentos; Total Alimentos; General Mills Inc.; and WellPet LLC.
Murphy’s Premium Pet Food offers cat and dog food products under the brand names, Purina and Canidae. The products are designed to balance blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation. Organic and natural pet food is expected to gain popularity among consumers in the near future as households continue to view the diet of their pets as a means of improving their overall health.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]